Monday, November 30, 2009

S A L E . O F . T H E . S A M P L E S

It's that time of year again when it's better to receive than give. You spend all year saving (Oxymoron surely? Ah, higher English was not completely lost on me Mrs. Fox!) in order to buy loved ones and default family members gifts for Christmas. Scrap that and take your savings to the sample sales!

Christopher Kane

3rd December 5pm-9pm
4th December 11am-7pm.

The London Newcastle Project Space, 28 Redchurch Street, E2


Up to 50% off

Alexander McQueen


3rd December 12pm-8pm
4th December 11am-7pm
5th December 10am-5pm

The Westminster Room, The Old Sessions House, 22 Clerkenwell Green, EC1

I was very successful at the McQueen sale last season, I hope I'm not disappointed this year.

Nicholas Kirkwood

4th December 12pm-7pm
5th December 10am-7pm

Swarovski Crystallised Lounge, 24 Great Marlborough Street, W1

Up to 80% off! I've bought a sleeping bag for the que.

Emma Cook


4th December 5pm-8pm
5th December 10am-6pm

Shacklewell Studios, 18 Shacklewell Lane, E8

Up to 90% off and a bargain sail rail starting at £15.

Peter Jensen

11th December 6pm-9pm
12th December 10am-6pm
13th December 12pm-4pm

Studio 1c, buzzer 4, 18-24 Shacklewell Lane, E8

King of the Bunnies! I'll be hopping along to make a long eared appearance.

1 comment:

Halina said...

You a genius!! how did you find all this great info!! I have passed it on to all my affluent and fashion forwrad friends! :)