Monday, June 29, 2009

S U B L I M E S U N D A Y

While boys browse in the Apple shop, girls go to Liberty's, drool over shoulder padded garments and crippling footwear. I couldn't leave the shop without buying something.
Nars 'Strip Tease' lip gloss - £17
This tacky belt buckle accessory was £38 reduced to £10 in Buttler & Wilson, and it makes a far better knuckle duster.

The boy went and bought a tonne of stuff from the Apple shop on Regent's street yesterday to replace the stuff that got nicked from his studio and they chucked in a free iPod Touch which he gave to me. To me that's mega extravagant. I'm thrilled! First thing I did was download the style.com app. It's bloody amazing! That app would have been the only thing to make me consider and iPhone or iAntything to be honest. It's bloody amazing app if you have an iOverrated appliance get style.com! iLove!

No comments: